Welcome to our website. In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Bacura Pty Ltd. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website. These terms and conditions govern and apply to anyone purchasing our product/s, as well as viewing or using the website www.wearbacura.com and any other website(s) owned and/or operated by Baçura (Bacura Pty Ltd).
We reserve the right to amend this notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend you read our terms and conditions each time you visit our website.
We ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible. However images on our website have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that these images will reproduce in the exact colour nor that any given image will reflect the full design or options involving to that product. We reserve the right to rectify any error or oversight.
All prices are in, and processed in Australian dollars (AUD). All orders within Australia will have GST (Goods & Services Tax) included in the advertised price. We endeavour to have our pricing as accurate and current as we possibly can, and we reserve the right to amend our pricing at any time.
International orders may be subject to Customs import duties and taxes based on your country’s controls and regulations. These Custom duties and taxes are based on the value of the order and the tax free threshold of the destination country. Payment of duties and taxes are the responsibility of the recipient of the order.
Returns & Exchanges
Our clothing is made-to-order, just for you and no one else. we ask that you choose wisely and enter your size correctly before placing an order. If you need help picking out your size, refer to the size guide or contact us and we'll help you out as much as we can. We want you to be confident you're making the right purchase and we want to reduce the carbon footprint on every product, which means reducing the likelihood of returns on every order.
If you are unhappy with the fit of your garment, we will help with the cost of alterations up to $30 (valid with receipt only), to be refunded via your original payment method. We do not offer exchanges. Please follow the returns instructions and place a new order.
Should you decide to return your order for a refund, we charge a Carbon Offset Fee ($30 per item) which will be deducted from your refund. We charge this fee to offset the carbon emissions required to transport the product back to us, as well as labour costs for re-purposing the returned item into something else.
To be eligible for a refund, you must return your order in its original packaging in resalable condition within 15 days. Any returns that do not meet these conditions cannot be accepted. The 15 day period will commence from the date that the customer receives their product. If there is no receipt of delivery, the date shall be assumed to be 6 business days from the date of dispatch. We cannot take responsibility for returned items that are lost in transit, or for any import duties and taxes that are incurred on your return.
All our products are made to order. They are usually shipped within 5 business days of purchase from our Melbourne studio. Once your order is shipped, we estimate you will receive your order within 3 to 6 business days if you are located in Australia. For the rest of the world, delivery times may vary. Check our delivery page for more information. We do not ship on the weekend and public holidays.
Pre orders are not eligible for refund, return or exchange. In the event that you wish to modify your pre order please contact us immediately. All sales are final.
- Employees of Baçura, and their family members or anyone else connected with the competition in any way shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of god or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter will notify the winner with more details of the prize when in direct contact with the winner if required.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
All content appearing on this website, not limited to but including the names, logos, services, brand identities, characters, trade names, graphics, designs. and all other intellectual property ("content"), except as otherwise expressly stated, are protected intellectual property by Baçura. The content includes the website, which is protected by copyright as a collective work or compilation.
Your use of the website is limited to personal and non-commercial use. You may not copy, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post or otherwise display the content for public or commercial purposes without our written permission. Unauthorised use of our content may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Baçura has no responsibility for content on other websites that you may find or access when using our product/s or services. Material available on or through other websites may be protected by copyright and the intellectual property laws of Australia and/or other countries as applicable.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh