A future without overproduction and waste by not holding inventory is how we do business. By doing business this way, we ask that you choose wisely and enter your size correctly. Our products are made-to-order, just for you and no one else.
Unhappy with the fit?
We've tested our product's fit on a range of people to make sure that it's on point but if you're not 100% happy, let us know. Just make sure the item is in new, unused, unworn, unwashed, undamaged condition and with the original tags still attached.
Item is faulty?
We stand by the quality of our products, but if you find that your item is faulty, get in touch.
I've worn out my Baçura clothing, what now?
- Mend if possible. For sewing tips, click here
- Get it altered. Here's some inspiration from the sewing transformation queen, coolirpa
- Give it to a friend or family member
- Donate it to charity
- Compost it
I don't have a compost bin, can you compost my Baçura item for me?
Yes, once you've worn out your Baçura clothing, you can return it back to us. Return shipping is free for orders within Australia. We also offer easy returns for our international customers.
- Put your used Baçura clothing in a re-usable shipping mailer.
- Login to your Baçura account, click on My Orders, and follow the on-screen steps to create and print a return label. Make sure to note down your tracking number so you can check the status of your return.
- Stick the return label on the mailer.
- Schedule a pickup.
Please only send returns using our return labels so that we can track your stuff. We cannot track a lost return that was sent using a method other than our return labels.
How can I track my return?
Once you've followed the steps above, enter your tracking code here.
Can I cancel an order?
Once an order is placed, we begin working on it immediately to ensure prompt delivery. We are unable to cancel or change an order once it has been submitted.
How do I exchange an item?
Sorry, we do not offer exchanges. Please follow the returns instructions and place a new order.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh